Friday 29 January 2016

Plaster Leg



 I've been working on this plaster cast of my leg an and off for a few weeks, which basically involves a lot of sanding down. Finally got it in a place where I felt it was as finished as it needed to be for the next stage and I break off the little toe transporting it. Hopefully with a bit of polyfilla and some more graft it won't be too much of an issue.


 The plan is to use this cast to make another mould out of silicone which can be used for a multitude of other materials like resin or expanding hard foam. First port of call will probably be resin, as it's the material I've begun experimenting with.



 Hopefully in the near future I'll finally have a prototype limb which will form the basis of further experimentation and design. 


No comments:

Post a Comment